Facebook is a mobile application used by more than 900 million people. It supports the sending of voice messages, videos, pictures and texts, consumes only a small amount of traffic, and is suitable for most smartphones. It is essential for modern life mobile App. We are honored to provide Facebook as part of our multichannel contact center
Multichannel Contact Center---Facebook
Facebook can make agents use SMS, photos, location sharing, video, phone and video calls to connect with anyone anywhere in the world. Since Facebook is based on cloud computing, the app can be used on all smartphones, tablets and computers at the same time.
Your messages are synchronized on all devices, making it easy to maintain a unified dialog history when you move from one device to another
Integration with Facebook t means that your contact center can always contact your customers, and customers interact with their friends. Customers can ask questions, send photos, and even share their address directly with your agents.
Customers can focus on your Facebook t, pay attention to your business promotion, online update activities and so on. At the same time, Facebook can broadcast notices and important events to the social networking platform that based on Facebook ,so that the widest range of corporate visibility spread.
Facebook integration is seamless-log on to an agent desktop application to receive and reply to a message in the same way as receiving and replying to SMS and online chatting. At any time, agents can be based on our multichannel routing system for a variety of multi-channel dialogue-voice, SMS, e-mail and so on. Get ready to pick up the phone, reply to text, or open a chat, and you can easily handle all conversations from an integrated desktop.
- Facebook Applet support
- Support to send voice messages, videos, pictures (including facial expressions) and text, and support multi-group chat
- The Facebook public platform includes real-time communication, message sending and material management.
- Users can manage the group of fans in the public accounts and real-time communication.
Omnichannel Customer Experience
- WCC multichannel contact center system integrates the most popular applications, including WeChat, micro-blogging, etc. No matter what app you choose to connect to your customers, the integrated configuration will provide the most convenient channels.
- By tracking interactions, reviewing records, listening to or viewing records, WCC can provide you with real data to improve customer service, provide agents training, and monitor team operations.
- In the advanced scenario-building applications of WCC multichannel contact center, automated integration and artificial intelligence are deployed in many common problems, so agents can focus on processing advanced requests.