Twitter is the most popular social platform to express the thoughts and latest developments of every moment.
Multichannel Contact Center---Twitter
Twitter allows anyone to use SMS, photos, location sharing, video, graffiti, high-definition quality phone and video calls to connect to anywhere. Mobile applications can be used with smartphones, desktops, tablets or all of the above products, making it easy to keep conversations anywhere in 4G or Wi-Fi available.
Integration with Twitter means your contact center is in anywhere you need. Customers can send questions, photos, and even their location directly to your business.
Twitter integration is seamless-the agents who log in the application on the desktop can receive and reply to a message by chatting on line.
At any time, agents can be based on our multichannel routing system for a variety of multi-channel dialogue-voice, SMS, e-mail and so on. Get ready to pick up the phone, reply to text, or open a chat, and the agent can easily handle all the conversations from an integrated desktop.
- Publish information fast, Information Travels faster and wide range.
- The impact of Weibo publicity is very flexible and highly correlated with content quality.
- Information acquisition has strong autonomy and selectivity.
- Information sharing is quick and easy, and can be posted at any time and place through a variety of connected network platforms.
Omnichannel Customer Experience
- WCC multichannel contact center system integrates the most popular applications, including WeChat, micro-blogging, etc. No matter what app you choose to connect to your customers, the integrated configuration will provide the most convenient channels.
- By tracking interactions, reviewing records, listening to or viewing records, WCC can provide you with real data to improve customer service, provide agents training, and monitor team operations.
- In the advanced scenario-building applications of WCC multichannel contact center, automated integration and artificial intelligence are deployed in many common problems, so agents can focus on processing advanced requests.