Chat scenes can automatically query customers and access back-end data, then distributed to contact center agents for real-time communication.
For web site Real-time communication, we have a simple integration, unique customization and rapid deployment of widget support, we only need to copy our prefabricated HTML to your own website for your site to add real-time chat function.
Our code is called an HTML snippet that enables site visitors to access your web Chat service and talk to the agent online. To embed our clicked Chat widget, you need the system to access your site and the HTML snippets that are automatically generated in our Contact Center Administrator application. When you start the Chat service, copy the code and paste it into the Edit HTML field of the Web site for a conversation.
Our feature-rich chat scene collects relevant data for customer identification, accurate routing, segmentation, and prioritization. This data includes, for example, the customer's name, email address, and questions. For self-service services, our out-of-the-way programs are directly associated with routing systems to accurately allocate each real-time web chat request. Scenario scripts can communicate with customers by initiating hints, collecting data, analyzing data, and sending replies.
- Web-based Friendly Work page
- Prompt sound and timely playback of notification sound
- Help operators, agents and administrators work together better
- Translates productivity gains into higher customer satisfaction
Data Collection and Analysis
- Save chat record and email to customer
- Collect meaningful data when the chats end.
- Powerful features combine with intuitive controls
Online Interactive Experience
- Get better Instant chat support
- Support agents for multiple interaction processes
- Provides cross communication for instant chat sites。
Real-time Monitoring and Reporting
- Real-time monitoring, reporting and quality management throughout all channels
- Powerful timeline to view activities that occur across multiple channels
- Scenario Builder enables contact center administrators to define an interactive workflow for any channel