WCC multichannel contact center solution can help business deal with bidirectional SMS messaging
WCC---SMS Processing Center
SMS notifications are everywhere-from doctor appointment reminders to credit card fraud notifications, which are often used to send messages and reminders.However, in general, information can only be transmitted one-way. With our cloud Multichannel contact center solution, your call center can facilitate a real-time, bidirectional conversation between the agent and the customer.
As part of our multichannel solution, all customer requests are sent to our browser-based work page. Agents can communicate with customers in each channel, including SMS/SMS, voice, chat, mobile messenger and email in the page. Our multichannel system routes text messages to agents, administrators, or agents group who are logged on to work in a browser where they can receive and respond to customers’ messages. Because agents can handle multiple interactions at a time, they can respond to emails, chats, and so on while waiting for customers to reply to text messages.
Quality Management and reporting
Agents can engage in effective, direct conversations with their mobile customers as well answer questions, and provide useful help to anyone who uses a mobile phone。Quality management, grading, screen monitoring, and other similar tools enable supervisors to help agents in SMS interactions. Our powerful reports record SMS interactions and provide operational data that can be used by your contact center to improve services, promote agents’ performance, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Provide satisfaction survey after the call
- Bidirectional business SMS for contact center and mobile customer
- Based on browser interface which can handle multiple channels at the same time
Enable Bidirectional Sending
- To achieve two-way real-time dialogue between agents and customers
- Text robots can respond to simple customers' inquiries in a timely manner
- Continuous automated SMS/SMS reception and response at long intervals
Quality Management And Reporting
- Quality management, grading and screen monitoring
- The full record of SMS interaction facilitates subsequent search
- Achieve higher customer satisfaction with the most complete solution
Innovative IVR-driven Solutions
- IVR Automation Process Message Details
- Scene Settings Automatic Collation Feature
- Automatic scenes can collect data, notify expected waiting time and so on.