rpt w/o log
Targeted reports are designed at different levels of the system. The reports provide a one-key export model that allows users to apply report data more flexibly and make feedback quickly.
- Multiple report categories:
- Detailed report
- Summary report
- Rate report
- Quality inspection report, etc.
Work orders can be used to standardize a workflow, including allocation rules, circulation rules, and the system records all operation history of work orders. At the same time, the system supports multiple types of work orders.
- Multiple types and applications:
- Support multiple custom fields
- Support multi-workgroup circulation
- Post-sale problem handling
- Customer complaint processing
- Follow up sales opportunities
The log record is a log that records the user behavior of the system, including the operation user name, operation type, user's IP address, request address, and request parameters that can be searched for. The log records all have a detailed description of this information. When looking for operating problems, the root cause can be found quickly so that it can be effectively resolved.
- Log records:
- Find the source of the problem
- Detailed record operation users
- Quick Search